Rep. Debbie Dingell blasted Trump for having the nerve to derail COVID relief legislation after he spent months not lifting a finger.
With Donald Trump cooped up at his golf course in Florida, millions of Americans saw their unemployment benefits expire.
Trump lashed out at his own country on Saturday morning, calling the U.S. a third world country because he lost the election to Joe Biden.
Emergency unemployment benefits for millions of Americans lapsed overnight with President Trump and Congress still deadlocked about how much to give people in relief checks as part of a massive coronavirus economic stimulus bill. &n
"A young military man working in Afghanistan told me that elections in Afghanistan are ... much better run than the USA’s 2020 Election," the president t...
President Donald Trump complained Saturday that the 2020 presidential election had been "the election of a third world country.
Millions of jobless gig-workers and independent contractors, as well as long-term unemployed Americans, are set to lose their unemployment benefits after this weekend since President Donald Trump hasn't signed the $900 billion relief package Congress passed last week.
President-elect Joe Biden has called on President Donald Trump to sign the bipartisan Covid-19 relief bill, warning that any further delay has "devastating consequences" for Americans.
President Donald Trump's waffling over the $900 billion Covid relief package, which he has yet to sign, is leaving his fellow Republicans in Georgia in a tough spot as they fight to maintain control of the US Senate.
Handlers for Beijing Biden released a statement on Saturday demanding President Trump sign the COVID relief bill and give money to foreign friends and foes. President Trump vetoed the bill after Congress only allotted $600 per American but gave away money to Venezuela, Central America and numerous other countries and American organizations. Via News Nemo:…
Advertisements If there was any doubt that dirty Don Trump was a gigantic asset in Vladimir Putin’s attempt to inflict damage on the Western world, particularly the United States, this week Russian media confirmed what every sane American already knew was fact. Trump was Russia’s candidate and although he is a loser, Russians are celebrating … Continue reading "Opinion: Russia Is Celebrating That Trump “Burned The United States” On His Way Out"
About 9.5 million people rely on the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance program.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed