Advertisements Donald Trump has run out of almost all legal options to contest the 2020 election. The members of his legal team, at this point, have either been fired or have contracted COVID-19. So with the lawsuits going so poorly, Trump has decided to try his hand with the Supreme Court. The highest court in … Continue reading "Senator John Cornyn Says He’s Struggling to Understand “Legal Theory” Behind Texas Election Lawsuit"
In a sure sign that the Texas lawsuit to overturn the election in four states is doomed to failure, Donald Trump has joined the case.
Lin Wood released a killer video this morning – you just have to see it. The good guys versus the Deep State. Lin Wood yesterday released this incredible video showing the patriots leading the charge against the Deep State: When You Fight Like A Flynn, The Bad Guys NEVER Win! pic.twitter.com/7sO99brRXU — Lin Wood (@LLinWood)…
Rachel Maddow marvels that the state of Texas thinks it should have a say in how Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin conduct their elections, and wonders at the 17 other Republican-controlled states that agree that the Supreme Court should overturn the election for Donald Trump.
Hunter Biden is being investigated for tax issues related to his actions with foreigners. If done properly, Hunter, his father and family should be in prison for a very long time. In October we posted an article on a discussion Hunter Biden had where he discussed his relationship with Patrick Ho and bragged about the…
The US House was predicted to lose 12 -15 seats this year in the presidential election. But thanks to President Trump and his historic performance they WON 15 seats instead. President Trump picked up over 13 million votes over his performance from 2016. President Trump won every bellwether county except one. President Trump kept the…
Arizona signed onto the Texas case against Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia but what’s strange is their own house is not exactly in order. Tonight it was reported that Arizona became the 18th state to join Texas’s suit against Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia. Arizona Becomes 18th State to Back Texas in Lawsuit Against Michigan,…
Every once in a while, someone in Congress makes a speech on the House floor that deserves attention. Republican Rep. Dan Crenshaw of Texas gave a speech this week that millions of Americans want to hear. He slammed Nancy Pelosi for deliberately withholding COVID relief funds for political reasons. Crenshaw also called out hypocritical Democrats…
The president is asking the Supreme Court to let him join a lawsuit to overturn the 2020 election results in four states, enough to throw the election to him. Law scholar Benjamin Wittes joins Morning Joe to discuss.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed