Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is calling on the U.S. Supreme Court to hear a case challenging the Pennsylvania election results.
Trump is spending the final days of presidency doing two things: trying to overturn the election and handing out pardons to his crooked pals.
Advertisements While most of the Mid-West swung back to Joe Biden this election season, the state of Ohio stayed red. That make Sherrod Brown’s 7% victory in his 2018 senate race all the more remarkable. The Ohio Democrat has remained in office the last 13 years largely due to the way he appeals to and … Continue reading "WATCH: Senator Sherrod Brown Shames Steve Mnuchin Right To His Face"
Donald Trump ran for president in 2016 promising to drain the swamp. On his way out the door, he appears to be filling it up to the brim.
The attorney general becomes the highest-ranking official to break with Trump over claims that the election was stolen.
Attorney General William Barr just dealt the most credible blow to Donald Trump's lies about a stolen election, precisely because he previously often came across more as the President's personal lawyer than a neutral arbiter of justice.
Presented by Mastercard
Biden Discusses What Lies Ahead | RealClearPolitics
Bill Barr Ensures There Will Be Russia Probe Justice | RealClearPolitics
The federal court's opinion stated that the government could access certain information not protected by attorney-client privilege, pointing to possible ...
Why the New Special Counsel Could Backfire on Trump | RealClearPolitics
Republican Gabriel Sterling decried threats against election workers and implored the president and senators to step up and show leadership.
Don't Be Fooled: Georgia Republicans Will Turn Out to Vote | RealClearPolitics
Rachel Maddow points out that the overblown election fraud lies that Donald Trump and his legal team are spreading about Trump's loss to Joe Biden are more lucrative for Trump than the actual campaign.
Rachel Maddow shares video of Georgia election official Gabriel Sterling's furious condemnation of the failure of Donald Trump and Republican political leaders to reject and discourage the violent threats and intimidation they are encouraging with election fraud fallacies.
Columnist Paul Krugman of the New York Times is a real piece of work. In a recent piece for the paper, he lamented the fact that so many people on the right are questioning the legitimacy of Biden’s win and goes on to say that Democrats never did that to Trump. Of course, there are…
The Justice Department hasn't found evidence to support allegations of widespread fraud that could have changed the result of last month's presidential election, Attorney General William Barr said in an interview with the Associated Press published Tuesday.
Donald Trump is raising money more quickly as an election loser than he did as a candidate during the presidential campaign.
The pardons could benefit Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump, as well as son-in-law Jared Kushner.
The New York Times reports President Trump has discussed with his advisers pardons for his three eldest children and Rudy Giuliani.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed