Miles Taylor, told primetime host Chris Cuomo that President Donald Trump wanted to "gas, electrify, and shoot" migrants on the U.S. southern border.
CNN host Chris Cuomo took issue with former Homeland Security Department official Miles Taylor not only for lying about an anonymous 2018 op-ed he wrote in the New York Times, but doing so on CNN, a cable news network that employs him as a contributor.
Former Department of Homeland Security official Miles Taylor, who earlier revealed he is "Anonymous," the author of a New York Times op-ed and a subsequent book critical of President Donald Trump, called the Trump administration immigration policies "almost Nazi-like" during a Wednesday appearance on CNN. | Clips
The failed bet laid by President Donald Trump to ignore science and prioritize his political goals early in the pandemic, revealed Wednesday in fresh detail by new Jared Kushner tapes, is backfiring in devastating fashion at the critical moment of his reelection bid.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed