Democratic vice-presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris will not in person attend the SCOTUS confirmation hearing as COVID runs through the Senate GOP.
Jaime Harrison smashed the previous record for a Senate candidate, set by Beto O'Rourke in 2018.
The South Carolina Senate race is a toss-up, and the Democrat just raised a record-breaking amount of cash.
What the Press Would Ask Biden If He Were a Republican | RealClearPolitics
Why Amy Coney Barrett Belongs on Supreme Court | RealClearPolitics
The man shot and killed during dueling political rallies in Denver has been identified as a veteran and local hat maker, Lee Keltner.
California Sen. Kamala Harris is reportedly expected to participate remotely in the confirmation hearings for Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett, which will begin on Monday.
The NBA continues to struggle with ratings amid a social justice campaign pushing pro-Black Lives Matter messaging.
Video shows hundreds of President Trump’s supporters from different backgrounds gathering in Beverly Hills on Saturday ahead of the election.
South Carolina Senate candidate Jaime Harrison raised a record-breaking $57 million in the past three months, a possible cause for concern for his opponent, incumbent Sen. Lindsey Graham.
Amy Coney Barrett’s opening statement before her Senate confirmation hearings begin is analyzed in part by Pete Buttigieg, former Democratic 2020 presidential candidate, on the impact Barrett joining the Supreme Court could have on LGBTQ+ and other rights.
Sen. Marsha Blackburn said former Vice President Joe Biden was powerless to prevent the left from trying to pack the Supreme Court.
The Trump campaign on Sunday questioned who was “driving the bus” for the Biden ticket on the issue of Supreme Court "packing."
"Fox News Sunday" anchor Chris Wallace challenged Democratic Delaware Sen. Chris Coons on his assertion that Republicans were already packing the court.
The staggering fundraising haul comes as three-term Sen. Lindsey Graham has been pleading for financial help.
Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett released the text of her opening remarks ahead of her Senate confirmation hearing on Monday.
Senator Chris Coons (D-DL) said on this week's broadcast of "Fox News Sunday" that Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett's positions were "disqualifying" for the post she was seeking. | Clips
South Carolina Democratic Senate nominee Jaime Harrison shattered the record for third quarter fundraising, his campaign announced Sunday.
You know it’s bad when CNN blasts Biden’s campaign. Biden’s communications director Kate Bedingfield twisted herself into a pretzel trying to explain why confirming Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court is somehow “unconstitutional.” It’s not. Jake Tapper blasted Biden’s comms director on Sunday during her appearance on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “[Biden] says…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed