Hours after Trump pulled out of the debate and pledged to hold a rally instead, his campaign is begging for the event to go on in person.
As Donald Trump Jr. holds superspreader campaign rallies, his dad is sick and the White House is a COVID hot pot.
Trump's doctor is now predicting that the President will be back to normal by Saturday hours after Pelosi suggested the 25th Amendment.
The White House Correspondents Association has urged journalists not to work at the White House grounds because of the amount of coronavirus infection.
After the president called a remote debate a waste of time, Biden’s campaign also dropped out.
The town hall will be hosted by ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos in Philadelphia.
Vulnerable Republicans are beginning to distance themselves from Trump although the 11th-hour repositioning may not be enough to stave off defeat.
Laura Ingraham breaks down the Biden campaign's tactics nearing Election Day.
The moderator of the second presidential debate raised eyebrows Thursday night by asking Anthony Scaramucci what to do about President Donald Trump.
A tweet sent out by C-SPAN's Steve Scully raised questions about his ability to objectively moderate the next presidential debate.
The Kentucky Republican said the Trump administration is "paying the price" for not socially distancing and wearing masks.
The president’s campaign made a series of demands throughout the day. One in-person debate remains scheduled for Oct. 22.
Democratic nominee Joe Biden and his running mate, Kamala D. Harris, are both headed to Arizona on Thursday. Vice President Pence will touch down in the state as well, following an appearance in Nevada.
On Thursday's broadcast of the Fox News Channel's "Fox News @ Night," White House Deputy Communications Director Brian Morgenstern reacted to a tweet from C-SPAN host and planned debate moderator Steve Scully's account asking Anthony Scaramucci if he should respond to President Donald Trump's criticisms of Scully by stating that Scully isn't impartial and "that really calls into question, again, the Debate Commission's judgment here."
For weeks, Biden has dodged questions about hypothetical Supreme Court expansions when asked, saying the line of questioning could be used by Republicans as a distraction from the GOP’s efforts to jam a Supreme Court nomination through.
At an event back home in Kentucky on Thursday, Mitch McConnell acknowledged what we all know: Donald Trump and his White House are not even coming close to following the accepted guidelines on how to limit the spread of the coronavirus.
Rachel Maddow obliterated Donald Trump and the White House for refusing to disclose when the president got his last negative coronavirus test.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday threw cold water on the prospects for a standalone relief bill for airlines the White House wanted.
GOP Sen. Marsha Blackburn, who attended the White House Rose Garden event two weekends ago, on Thursday defended her decision not to wear a mask on ABC's "The View."
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed