House Democrats think their Texas turnaround begins in places such as the 22nd Congressional District, which takes in a series of leafy Houston suburbs.
Supreme Court Fight Should Drive Democrats and Help Biden | RealClearPolitics
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown extended the state's moratorium on residential evictions hours ahead of its expiration at the end of the month.
A security officer credited with stopping what could have been a major mass shooting in a Texas church last year will not be prosecuted after a grand jury decided he acted within his rights.
Colorado wine drinkers pay the equivalent of 32 cents per gallon in state wine excise taxes, according to a new analysis from the Tax Foundation based on January 2020 data.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed