Trump didn't just downplay the pandemic, but he repeatedly dismissed measures to slow the spread of the virus and save American lives.
There are plenty of reasons to vote against Donald Trump this fall, but his failed response to the pandemic is simply disqualifying.
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said President Trump should step down over his coronavirus response during a town hall just outside of Scranton, Pa., on Thursday evening.
Instead of doing his job, which is to uphold the rule of law, Barr is actively seeking to prop up Trump's flailing presidential campaign.
Former model Amy Dorris has come forward and accused Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her at the US Open tennis tournament.
H.R. McMaster, President Trump’s former national security adviser, called the president’s plan to withdraw troops from Afghanistan “unwise” in an interview scheduled to air Sunday.
Democratic nominee Joe Biden acknowledged the existence of white privilege in his own life Thursday, saying his privileged experiences as a white man have benefited him.
Joe Biden cast the United States as unsafe under President Donald Trump and claimed he could unite the country Thursday night in a CNN town hall less than two weeks before their first debate.
If red states were a country, they’d be in the top 10 for Covid-19 deaths among developed nations.
The 2020 Democratic nominee went after the president again and again during a CNN town hall over his "totally irresponsible" handling of COVID-19.
After Trump's AG Barr compared Covid-19 quarantine to slavery, Democratic Rep. James Clyburn called that comment "one of the most ridiculous, tone-deaf, godawful things" he's ever heard.
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden interrupted a Republican voter trying to ask a question during his CNN town hall Thursday.
Former vice president Joe Biden held a drive-in town hall in Pennsylvania while President Trump spoke in Wisconsin.
President Donald Trump warned that Sen. Kamala Harris might take over for Joe Biden as the President of the United States, if elected.
During a town hall on CNN on Thursday, 2020 Democratic presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden stated that Russia is an "opponent" of the | Clips
Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Thursday showed the empathy and fact-based thinking at a CNN town hall that President Donald Trump has been lacking, both at his own similar event two days before and throughout his botched management of a pandemic that has killed nearly 200,000 Americans.
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden discussed an array of topics tonight during his CNN town hall, including President Trump's response to the coronavirus pandemic, policing in the US and what his campaign stands for.
During Thursday's town hall event on CNN, Joe Biden showed why many voters in midwestern battleground states are flocking to his campaign.
This is what it's like watching an entire day of Trump World's answer to state television.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed