Democratic nominee Joe Biden vowed to be the “strongest labor president you’ve ever had” in a virtual event Monday with AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka.
President Trump used a wide-ranging and hastily arranged Labor Day press conference to attack Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden on China, assert his popularity with U.S.
President Trump in a Monday press conference pushed back on claims made in an article in The Atlantic that alleged he disparaged U.S.
Advertisements Unions have always been critical to Democratic electoral success. A big reason Hillary Clinton lost in 2016 was that she bled even a few members in states like Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Joe Biden feels strongly that he can win those voters back. The former Vice President is polling much better in these states. … Continue reading "The Strongest Labor President Ever: Biden Makes his Pitch to Unions"
At a Labor Day press conference, Trump declared himself to be the most innocent and honorable man ever to be president.
While trying to defend himself from multiple reports that he insulted the troops, Trump couldn't help himself and bashed John McCain.
"You're going to have to take that off," the president told Jeff Mason. The Reuters White House correspondent refused.
Advertisements For a long-time, bashing a political opponents health would be considered out of bounds. That was before the age of Donald Trump, however. The 45th President was downright giddy when he had to opportunity to talk about Hillary Clinton’s bout with pneumonia. Trump has spent the last few months defending his health and mental … Continue reading "WATCH: Biden Mocks Trump’s Infamous Ramp Walk. Asks Voters to Compare Their Health."
Harris appears in Wisconsin for her first in-person campaign appearance as Biden’s running mate, as both sides focus on Midwestern swing states.
Fifty-six days before the election, it's finally starting to feel like one.
Joe Biden has described himself as a "bridge" between the Democrats' current and future generations of leaders. But he may also be a bridge between its present and future on the electoral map.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed