President Trump in a Monday press conference pushed back on claims made in an article in The Atlantic that alleged he disparaged U.S.
President Trump on Monday took aim at his Democratic opponent, former Vice President Joe Biden, and Biden's running mate, Sen.
Democratic nominee Joe Biden vowed to be the “strongest labor president you’ve ever had” in a virtual event Monday with AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka.
President Trump asked a reporter to remove his face mask to ask his question with sufficient volume.
Trump defended his handling of the coronavirus in a press conference at the White House today. While Pence and Harris separately made stops in Wisconsin and Biden spoke to voters in Pennsylvania.
President Trump jabbed at Reuters' Jeff Mason during a Monday press conference, asking him several times to remove his mask so that he could hear him better.
With just 57 days until the 2020 election, it will be time to vote before you know it. For our special Labor Day edition, I'm breaking down the five big storylines to watch between now and Election Day -- the narratives that will define the final stretch of the race between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden.
President Trump used a wide-ranging and hastily arranged Labor Day press conference to attack Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden on China, assert his popularity with U.S.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed