It’s the word of a lot of trustworthy reporters relaying what unnamed people are saying against the word of untrustworthy people being open about where they stand.
The president's controversial remarks from 2018 were confirmed by multiple outlets, including Fox News.
Nearly 700 American veterans have issued a letter affirming their support of Trump against establishment media attacks.
“I say what I say,” the president replied when asked if he regretted denigrating John McCain's military service.
Eaton delivers a powerful response to Trump's reported insults of U.S. troops killed in action.
Trump reportedly called fallen soldiers “losers” and “suckers” in 2018.
First lady Melania Trump is hitting back at a story in The Atlantic claiming Trump called fallen American soldiers "losers" and "suckers."
Fox News' Jennifer Griffin reported she confirmed "key parts" of the Atlantic story, but could not confirm "the most salacious" part.
The issue has escalated quickly as Biden and his surrogates have sought to undermine a key pillar of Trump’s reelection message — his projection of toughness and patriotism.
Trump's reported comments bear similarities to things he's done and said publicly — even as the new quotes are particularly stunning.
The same machine that created and promoted The Atlantic hit piece will be sure to produce others before the election is done.
The Pentagon’s plan to shut down the military’s independent newspaper, Stars and Stripes, hit a major roadblock Friday, as President Donald Trump announced that he won’t allow that on his watch
His pardons of war criminals, desire to deploy active-duty troops to quell civil unrest and unwillingness to confront Vladimir Putin on bounties are all ...
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed