Parents of U.S. soldiers who died on the front lines are speaking out in a new ad responding to reports that President Trump called war dead "suckers" and "losers."
The Pentagon’s plan to shut down the military’s independent newspaper, Stars and Stripes, hit a major roadblock Friday, as President Donald Trump announced that he won’t allow that on his watch
It’s the word of a lot of trustworthy reporters relaying what unnamed people are saying against the word of untrustworthy people being open about where they stand.
President Donald Trump said in a tweet Friday that his administration will not be cutting funding to 'Stars and Stripes.'
The president's controversial remarks from 2018 were confirmed by multiple outlets, including Fox News.
Eaton delivers a powerful response to Trump's reported insults of U.S. troops killed in action.
A top correspondent for Fox News confirmed part of the Atlantic's report about disparaging remarks President Trump allegedly made about fallen soldiers.
An explosive new report says the president had harsh words for McCain and others who've served in combat.
"He doesn’t understand people’s bravery and courage because he’s never had any of his own," the veteran, who was wounded in the Iraq War, said Friday.
NBC's Peter Alexander asked Donald Trump to apologize to the military for discredited allegations that the president disparaged dead soldiers.
Joe Biden chided President Trump over a story by the Atlantic alleging the president once described U.S. veterans as "suckers" and "losers."
Trump's reported comments bear similarities to things he's done and said publicly — even as the new quotes are particularly stunning.
Trump reportedly called fallen soldiers “losers” and “suckers” in 2018.
Senator Tammy Duckworth, who lost both of her legs in combat when fighting in Iraq, says the president does not know anything about the values that members of the military stand for
Fox Business host Neil Cavuto said Friday following Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's press conference that the former vice president has a "far more friendly relationship" with the press than Pres
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed