Joe Biden destroyed one of Trump's major talking points on defunding the police with a blunt and devastating fact check on ABC/
White House counselor Kellyanne Conway announced Sunday evening she will leave her post at the end of the month while her husband, George Conway, said he was withdrawing from The Lincoln Project, both citing a need to focus on their family.
Trump's news conference consisted of him taking just three questions. Two came from Fox News and one from One America News.
George Conway, a D.C.-based attorney married to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, said Sunday he would be withdrawing from the anti-Trump GOP group he helped found.
A Civil War Over Trump and the GOP Platform? | RealClearPolitics
Speakers include Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Vice President Mike Pence and — of course — President Donald Trump.
closeVideoFox News Flash top headlines for August 23Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com.Kellyanne Conway, the counselor to the president and one of the l...
White House Senior Adviser Kellyanne Conway announced Sunday that she's leaving her role in the Trump administration.
Presidential counselor Kellyanne Conway, who served as President Trump's final campaign manager during the 2016 election and carried him to victory, announced Sunday evening that she'll be leaving her White House post at the end of this month.
Trump got excited about the idea of letting the American people try unapproved experimental drugs to treat coronavirus.
Jared Kushner flat out lied when confronted with Bill Gates, saying that US coronavirus testing is worthless due to delays.
White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows appears on ABC's "This Week."
Kellyanne Conway announced Sunday that she would step down from her position at the White House to focus her time on her family.
Her husband George Conway, a conservative lawyer and outspoken critic of the president, is also stepping back from his role on the Lincoln Project, an outside group of Republicans devoted to defeating Trump in November.
The 2020 Republican National Convention is preparing to kick off its four-day celebration with appearances from several conservative voices.
Events will be mostly virtual, but not entirely. Some will be conducted in Charlotte, while satellite events, like President Trump’s address, will take place in Washington and elsewhere.
This is one time in D.C. when a government official who says ‘I’m resigning to spend more time with my family’ is telling the truth. Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway is leaving her position by the end of August to try to repair her fractured family. Likewise, her Trump-hating husband George Conway is taking…
Kellyanne Conway is the latest Trump loyalist to flee what looks like a sinking ship and abandon the President on the eve of the GOP convention.
The GOP will renominate Donald Trump for president, one week after Democrats nominated former Vice President Joe Biden.
White House counselor Kellyanne Conway will depart her position in the Trump administration at the end of the month to focus on family matters, she said in a statement late Sunday.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed