Speaker Pelosi was asked about Trump and voting, and she told the American people to ignore Trump, make a plan, and vote.
The list of marquee speakers at next week's RNC is just a hilarious mix of Trump family members and Vice President Mike Pence and his wife.
The House on Saturday passed legislation that would prevent the U.S. Postal Service from making any changes to its operations that could slow delivery of mailed-in ballots for this fall’s elections.
The House is set to vote on a bill related to the ailing US Postal Service in an unusual Saturday session amid an ongoing political controversy over mail-in voting.
Trump claims that he is not slowing down the mail, but he is threatening to veto the House's bill to provide $25 billion in USPS aid.
Donald Trump has made it clear over the past several weeks that if more Americans vote, he will lose the election to Joe Biden.
The House passed a $25 billion bailout of the financially troubled United States Postal Service that would block reforms or changes to service.
The House of Representatives Saturday passed a $25 billion funding infusion to the United States Postal Service in a bill that also would reverse new cost-cutting measures and ban any mail delays until at least next year.
Democrats blocked coronavirus relief bills Saturday after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called the chamber back to debate and vote on Postal Service legislation.
With a pandemic and election at the forefront, Trump focused on Amazon, and DeJoy on long-term problems.
Advertisements There was an unexpected, but fairly important, revelation this past week that very few media outlets made a big deal out of – and as one straight-talking Vice President once said, this revelation was “a big f*cking deal.” For the sad, pathetic souls that spend an inordinate amount of time closely following politics, the … Continue reading "Opinion: Republicans are still helping Trump destroy America"
The Postal Service apologized for the delay, but said remains were not lost.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed