A 20-year House Democrat has been toppled by an insurgent primary challenger for a Missouri district once held by his father.
To dilute militaristic optics, acting Deputy Homeland Security Secretary Ken Cuccinelli said the remaining federal agents in Portland, Oregon, will transition away from their camouflage uniforms.
A Kansas House Republican charged over voter fraud allegations won't serve a second term after losing his primary.
Kansas Republican primary voters doused the comeback hopes of Kris Kobach, an Ivy League-educated, anti-immigration activist and favorite of President Trump, denying Democrats a new avenue to win a majority in the Senate.
A handful of people once active in Republican circles are involved in efforts to get rapper Kanye West on the 2020 presidential ballot.
Kansas Rep. Roger Marshall won the Republican primary Tuesday, beating Kris Kobach in the race for the state’s open senate seat.
In Kansas, Kris Kobach will try to win the Republican Senate nomination against Rep. Roger Marshall. Squad member Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) faces a primary challenge in Michigan while Cori Bush, who is backed by the Justice Democrats, is trying to unseat Rep. Lacy Clay (D-MO). Voters in Missouri will also vote to expand Medicaid while Sheriff Joe Arpaio will attempt to make a comeback in Arizona. Stay tuned to Breitbart News for live updates. All times Eastern. | 2020 Election
There was a HUGE UPSET tonight in the Missouri Democrat Primary. Commie Cori Bush, a Justice Democrat and Black Lives Matter organizer, defeated Rep. Lacy Clay in Missouri District 1 representing St. Louis City. I'm not sure people understand how enormous of an upset it is for @CoriBush to defeat Lacy Clay. She's a nurse…
Rep. Roger Marshall is projected to win the Kansas State Republican primary for the open US Senate seat over Kris Kobach. Kris Kobach has been a huge target from the left for his strong stand against illegal immigration. Maybe there’ll be room for him in the Trump administration. NEW: Rep. Roger Marshall is projected to…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed