The Biden campaign is strongly defending Dr. Anthony Fauci, as the Trump White House has mounted a smear campaign against the pandemic expert.
The president insisted on Monday that he likes Dr. Anthony Fauci, as press secretary Kayleigh McEnany denied the White House was working to discredit the country’s leading infectious disease expert.
The Los Angeles teachers' union suggests schools could free up funds needed to reopen amid the coronavirus pandemic if police are defunded.
Carlson appeared more interested in attacking those who exposed his white supremacist writer than he was in denouncing the hateful rhetoric.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed