Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts was hospitalized last month after falling at a Maryland country club, the court confirmed Tuesday.
Chief Justice John Roberts was hospitalized overnight last month after suffering a head injury from a fall while walking near his home, a Supreme Court spokeswoman said.
Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts was hospitalized June 21 after falling and hitting his head near his home in Maryland, Fox News reported.
The Supreme Court belatedly disclosed Tuesday night that Chief Justice John Roberts, 65, fell and was hospitalized overnight last month. A seizure was ruled out by doctors with the fall being blamed on dehydration and Roberts’ injury to his forehead from the fall needing sutures, according to a Supreme Court spokeswoman. Roberts fell from a…
Roberts has experienced at least two seizures since the early 1990s, but his doctors determined that was not what caused his fall in June, a court spokeswoman said.
Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts was reportedly hospitalized in June with a head injury after a fall at a Maryland country club.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed