Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro said during a press conference Tuesday that he had tested positive for coronavirus, reports the Guardian.
Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro announced that he has tested positive for coronavirus. NBC News' Bill Neely has details.
Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro tests positive for coronavirus infection according to a statement from his communications ministry.
The far-right leader has spent months downplaying the severity of COVID-19 even as cases surge in Brazil.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed