A group of GOP operatives, including former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, launched a super PAC targeting anti-Trump Republican voters.
The former national security adviser described a meeting last year between the two presidents in his forthcoming tell-all book.
U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer on Wednesday denied a claim by former national security adviser John Bolton that President Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping for help winning the 2020 election.
In his new book, John R. Bolton, the former national security adviser, describes instances when the president sought to halt criminal inquiries. He also says President Trump’s loyalists mocked him behind his back.
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) endorsed veteran Rep. Eliot Engel (D-N.Y.) as he faces a stiff primary challenge from progressive Jamaal Bowman this month.
Welcome to The Hill’s Campaign Report, your daily rundown on all the latest news in the 2020 presidential, Senate and House races. Did someone forward this to you?
John Bolton reportedly wrote in his upcoming book that President Trump once said journalists should be jailed or executed.
President Trump signed into law a Uighur human rights bill on the same day an excerpt from John Bolton's book was leaked, claiming that he told Chinese President Xi Jinping to go ahead with building concentration camps to house the Muslim minority group.
Never Trump leader Rick Wilson’s hypocrisy is not limited to now attacking those who support the Confederate flag after previously supporting it himself.
The Trump administration's top trade official slammed John Bolton's claim that the president asked Chinese leader Xi Jinping to help him win reelection by purchasing agricultural products, calling it "absolutely untrue."
In his memoir, the former national security adviser writes about Donald Trump’s White House, including the president’s attempts to ingratiate himself with Turkish and Chinese leaders.
Former national security adviser John Bolton alleges in his upcoming 592-page memoir that during President Trump’s 2018 visit to North Korea, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo handed him a note saying of Trump: “He’s so full of sh--.”
Some Democrats blamed the former national security adviser for not speaking out earlier, while others criticized Republicans for voting to bar new evidence in Trump’s impeachment trial earlier this year.
White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany on Wednesday defended President Donald Trump's political rallies as legitimate political speech.
An excerpt from John Bolton’s book was released to the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday. The White House pushed back on the release of the book saying the book if filled with classified information. In the released transcripts Bolton claims President Trump asked Chinese leader Xi Jinping for help in the upcoming election. Attorney General…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed