If there is one thing the American people have learned over the past few years, it's that Donald Trump demands loyalty – not to the country but to himself.
Trump has refused to wear a mask or practice basic safety measures, but he is livid and blaming his staff for not protecting him from the coronavirus.
Trump's former National Security Adviser Mike Flynn pled guilty to lying to FBI, but Attorney General Barr has dropped the criminal case against him.
Attorney General William Barr defended the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) decision Thursday to move to drop the case against former national security adviser Michael Flynn for charges of lying to the FBI about his co
Attorney General William Barr said the Justice Department dropped charges against former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn to restore a proper standard of justice.
Rep. Adam Schiff: “This puts us back in the category of almost an emerging democracy, where the rule of law is not yet firmly established, where prosecutor decisions are made on the basis of politics.”
Abandoning the case is the latest step in a pattern of dismantling the work of the Russia investigators. A former prosecutor likened it to eating the department from the inside out.
On Thursday's broadcast of MSNBC's "All In," House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) reacted to the dropping of charges against former | Clips On Thursday's broadcast of MSNBC's "All In," House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) reacted to the dropping of charges against former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn by stating the move "really puts us back in the category of almost an emerging democracy, where the rule of law is not yet firmly established, where prosecutorial decisions are made on the basis of politics."
Adam Schiff claimed the DOJ's decision to drop its case against Michael Flynn does not exonerate him, but rather it incriminates William Barr.
Sen.Warren called on AG William Barr to resign over the DOJ's decision to drop its criminal case Michael Flynn on Thursday.
The move marks a stunning reversal in the case of the former Army general who was convicted in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
Barack Obama, Joe Biden, James Comey, Sally Yates, Susan Rice and John Brennan discussed General Flynn’s phone calls with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in a January 5 2017 secret Oval Office meeting. On January 5th, 2017, then-FBI Director James Comey held a secret meeting in the Oval Office before he traveled to Trump Tower New…
Donald Trump and too many Republican governors across the country are putting politics and dollar signs ahead of public safety.
Former National Security Adviser Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI in the Mueller probe. The Justice Department just moved to dismiss the case altogether.
The extraordinary move came after Mr. Flynn, the former national security adviser, fought the case in court for months, a reversal after pleading guilty twice and cooperating with investigators.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed