Ohio’s Republican governor defended journalists and the state’s health chief against protesters angry about social distancing guidelines during the coronavirus pandemic.
A Wisconsin Supreme Court justice invoked World War II-era internment camps while calling the state's extended stay-at-home order the “definition of tyranny.”
President Trump said the White House coronavirus task force "will continue on indefinitely" one day after Vice President Mike Pence said the group may dissolve at the end of the month.
Melania Trump is helping more people on the front lines of the coronavirus and those suffering during the pandemic.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says that she views the sexual assault allegation levied against former Vice President Joe Biden as a “closed issue.”
Joe Concha on Wednesday blasted the mainstream media that have been reporting “Chinese information” as fact instead of posing the information as questionable for their viewers.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed