Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine (R) announced Monday that his state would begin reopening some nonessential businesses as the state relaxes coronavirus-related restrictions in the coming weeks.
The president’s announcement came after weeks of him insisting that states had plenty of tests.
“Every day you go in and you’re like, ‘Can I do this for one more day?’’’ a nurse from North Carolina said.
“She tried to do her job, and it killed her,” said the father of Dr. Lorna M. Breen, who worked at a Manhattan hospital hit hard by the coronavirus outbreak.
A mall operator plans to reopen shopping centers, government officials debate whether some pro sports could resume, and schools balk at spring reopenings.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed