The editorial board of the Wall Street Journal accused Rep. Adam Schiff, a California Democrat, of trying to hide the motives behind the impeachment effort he led against President Trump.
White House economic adviser Kevin Hassett on Monday predicted that the unemployment rate for April would rise to the highest levels since the Great Depression.
The Supreme Court requested supplemental documents in a case involving President Trump's private financial records.
Tyson Foods warned “millions of pounds of meat” will not make it to consumer shelves as processing plants are forced to shutter amid the coronavirus.
In a new video released Monday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi endorses Joe Biden for president.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed