According to The New York Times coronavirus report, as of Sunday, April 19, 2:48 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, there were 35,676 COVID-19 deaths in the United States. Of those deaths, 18,690 were in...
7 Reasons We Can't Yet Reopen America | RealClearPolitics
While most stayed in their cars during a protest Sunday, hundreds of protesters took to Wesley Bolin Memorial Plaza across the street from the state Capitol in Phoenix on Monday afternoon to protest the length of the shutdown Gov. Doug Ducey enacted in March that extends through April.
NFL superstar Tom Brady was cited for working out in a closed park in his new city of Tampa, Florida.
A doctor was one of three New York residents who filed a class-action lawsuit against the World Health Organization, claiming it misled the public about the coronavirus pandemic.
Fox News's Sean Hannity issued a scathing rebuke of the New York Times for a column that tied his coverage of the coronavirus pandemic to a man's death.
Colorado Gov. Jared Polis on Monday laid out social distancing guidelines for after the state’s stay-at-home order expires on April 26.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed