Three Southern states are moving to reopen parts of their economies, even as health experts and government leaders debate whether there is sufficient coronavirus testing available to relax restrictions.
Trump blames the WHO for the spread of coronavirus, but there was an American team at the WHO providing real-time info to Trump that he ignored.
Republican Gov. Larry Hogan of Maryland said that Donald Trump is lying about states having enough tests to reopen their economies.
Speaker Pelosi said that the stay at home order protests that are being carried out by Trump supporters are a distraction from Trump's virus failures.
President Trump announced his intention to invoke the Defense Production Act to make swabs needed for coronavirus tests.
Washington Gov. Jay Inslee appeared Sunday on ABC’s “This Week.”
Sunday, CNN "Fareed Zakaria GPS" host Fareed Zakaria sounded off on President Donald Trump blaming China for the spread of the coronavirus across the world. | Clips
Hours earlier, governors from both parties complained equipment was in short supply.
Even after three tumultuous years in which President Donald Trump has shredded the decorum of his office, his unwillingness to provide unifying leadership still has the power to shock.
The United States' coronavirus death toll topped 40,000 on Sunday afternoon, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.
I was out driving in Chicago the other day, and as I stopped for a red light near the corner of Lawrence Avenue and Pulaski Road, I found myself idling in front of the Admiral
Governments locking down their countries to hinder the spread of the coronavirus and citizens anxious to see businesses and other economic activity resume are increasingly at odds
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed