Historian Jon Meacham said that Trump's coronavirus briefings aren't informative, but they are infomercials intended to sell his response to the virus.
Trump says "instincts" will shape his decision on reopening the economy. His health advisers say data is key.
In the pandemic’s early days, Trump heeded friends and political whims over his own medical and security experts.
The retweet came hours after Fauci suggested earlier action could have saved lives from COVID-19.
Dr. David Nabarro said outbreaks are likely to continue for "a long time to come" and advised countries to focus on detecting and isolating cases.
The examinations are starting into what what wrong and when in the Trump administration's response.
President Trump earns Four Pinocchios for seizing on Internet speculation to promote a drug of unproven merit in combating covid-19.
As President Donald Trump leans in to his fervent desire to reopen the nation's economy by May 1, there is a major obstacle standing in his path: the nation's governors and mayors who hold the powe
A former aide to Joe Biden is accusing the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee of sexually assaulting her during the early 1990s when he was a senator
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) said Sunday that he wants the state to reopen nonessential businesses and public places "as soon as possible."
President TrumpDonald John TrumpTrump shares tweet from supporter calling for Fauci to be fired Trump lashes out at New York Times over report on coronavirus response Fox News host hits back at Tru
President Trump lashed out at The New York Times
If there were any state or local governments well prepared for the coronavirus outbreak, we would have heard about them now. None were.
The NYT removed qualifying language from its story about a new sexual assault allegation against Joe Biden.
The New York Times paints Joe Biden in the best possible light -- a sharp contrast from how it treated Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
And can we do better?
Urgent warnings were ignored by a president consumed by his impeachment trial and intent on protecting a robust economy that he viewed as central to his ...
President Donald Trump is claiming total authority to decide how and when to reopen the economy after weeks of tough social distancing guidelines aimed at fighting the new coronavirus
Presented by Facebook
Dr. Anthony Fauci, a leading member of the White House coronavirus task force, threw President Trump under the bus again Sunday in an interview with Rev. Al Shaprton on MSNBC. Fauci said he told th
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed