Police said authorities fatally shot a man who was wearing a "hoax device" at the scene of the stabbing.
A man was shot dead by armed officers in a "terrorist related incident" in south London on Sunday, police said. It was "believed a number of people have been stabbed," the British capital's Metrop
Update: The attacker was a released terror offender, 19 years old, Sudesh Amman. There was a mass stabbing in Streatham London on Sunday morning. The suspect was shot dead by police. Three people w
At least three people were injured Sunday in a stabbing attack on Streatham High Road in South London.
A man and woman were stabbed while a third person was injured from glass following the police gunfire.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed