On Fox News Sunday, Trump lawyer Alina Habba defended Trump by saying that if he wanted evidence destroyed, it would have been destroyed.
The walls built by felony indictments stacked one on one are closing in and Donald Trump appears to be feeling the pressure as evidenced by his Sunday rant.
All of the cost of providing lawyers for the many Trump criminal investigations have cost his super PAC more money than it is taking in.
House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer was asked how much money the Bidens got in the alleged bribery scheme, and he couldn't answer.
With investigations and legal fees piling up, a fund is planned to help witnesses and defendants. The former president’s legal bills are not expected to be included, however.
Ron DeSantis’s remarks to a voter in New Hampshire suggest he may step up his attacks against the man who leads him in national polls by a wide margin.
Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis reaffirmed in a local news interview that she will announce charging decisions by September 1 in her investigation into efforts by Donald Trump and his allies to overturn Georgia’s 2020 presidential election result.
He also slammed the RNC's "clubhouse rules" for making the debate stage.
Former President Donald Trump's team is launching a legal defense fund.
A super political action committee (PAC), founded by former President Trump, is expected to disclose its spending more than $40 million in legal bills. Sources told The Washington Post that t…
Political strategist Donna Brazile on Sunday blasted Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a GOP presidential candidate, for defending his state’s controversial new education guidelines on slavery and pointed…
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) warned Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) that if he opens an impeachment inquiry into Biden, he might not be able to stop it.
Former President Donald Trump’s team is creating a legal defense fund to help offset some of the enormous bills incurred as his legal troubles mount, two sources familiar with the planning told CNN.
The Florida governor's campaign reset does not appear to include stronger attacks on Trump.
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) said “juvenile insults” toward him from President Trump, a fellow 2024 GOP presidential candidate, have helped him. DeSantis made the remarks during a campaign stop in…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed