On Friday, the president publicly acknowledged his seventh grandchild, Navy, a four-year-old girl fathered by his son Hunter with an Arkansas woman, Lunden Roberts.
The president has told his son, Hunter Biden, that he wants to meet his 4-year-old grandchild, Navy Joan Roberts, who until recently was at the center of a yearslong child support dispute.
President Joe Biden publicly acknowledges Hunter’s 4-year-old daughter for the first time.
The president says he and first lady “only want what is best” for all of their grandchildren.
Biden finally acknowledged Navy Joan Roberts, his four-year-old granddaughter Hunter Biden fathered out-of-wedlock with former stripper Lunden Roberts.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed