White House Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre wasn't playing along with the press's attempt to draw the President into their Hunter Biden plea deal hysteria.
A reporter confronted Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on the White House’s Orwellian statement on Joe Biden’s involvement with Hunter Biden’s overseas deals.
The president’s son planned to plead guilty to two tax charges and admit unlawfully buying a gun. Then things took a turn.
If this Trump video is an example of what Republicans are going to put forward as a choice before the American voter, the GOP is in big trouble.
Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci said on Wednesday that former President Trump wants lawmakers to “gaslight people” on his behalf, as he faces down the possibility of a…
The decision is a shift in U.S. policy toward the International Criminal Court and goes against the Pentagon’s recommendation.
Judge Maryellen Noreika sent the two sides back to try to work out modifications that would address her legal and constitutional concerns and salvage the basic contours of the agreement.
Law professor Jonathan Turley argued Judge Maryellen Noreika exposed the Biden Justice Department's deceptive tactic in Hunter Biden case.
CLAIM: Karine Jean-Pierre said the official story about President Joe Biden’s involvement in the family business never changed.
James Comer said Hunter's rejection of a narrowed plea deal gives his committee's investigation into the Biden family more credibility.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed