House Oversight Committee members Reps. Jamie Raskin and Dan Goldman are calling for the committee to investigate whether they were duped by Chair James Comer's star fugitive Biden scandal witness.
Through a series of basic questions to FBI Director Chris Wray, Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA) debunked the GOP claim that the DOJ is out to get Trump through a two-tiered system of justice.
After Jim Jordan accused FBI Director Chris Wray of lawlessness, Eric Swalwell reminded everyone that Jordan has defied a 1/6 Committee subpoena for over 400 days.
House Judiciary Committee ranking member Jerry Nadler exposed the real reason why Republicans are attacking the FBI. Nadler said the GOP wants Russia to interfere in the 2024 election for Trump.
The door has been opened for a group of Trump-supporting Michigan Republicans, some of them elected officials to face felony charges for stealing vote tabulators.
President Joe Biden says he and other NATO leaders showed the world this week that the military alliance remains “more united than ever."
NATO got its unity moment, but it put off the big questions for Ukraine.
Instead of strengthening Zelensky in the eyes of Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Kremlin cronies and talking heads, Biden diminished Zelensky.
A year straight of falling inflation has made Republican arguments against 'Bidenomics' way less convincing.
Citing American politics, some NATO leaders expressed concern that Washington could waver in its support if there were a shift in power.
The US secretary of defense told CNN on Thursday he has “no doubt” that Ukraine will become part of NATO after Russia’s war against the country ends, following a two-day summit that was dominated by the question of when Kyiv would join the alliance.
US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said Republican Sen. Tommy Tuberville’s holds on hundreds of senior military nominations are a “national security issue.”
President Joe Biden and Nordic leaders came together Thursday to cap off a critical European trip for a summit that carried heavy symbolism both at home and abroad about the president’s vision of America’s role in the world.
Adam Schiff was ousted from his plum House perch and is seeking a Senate seat. Jamie Raskin is betting on the lower chamber.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed