Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) said that she is going to force the House to vote on Biden impeachment whether Republicans want to do it or not.
A coalition of House Republicans and Democrats came together to kill a resolution that would have censured Rep. Adam Schiff.
The Federal Reserve issued a new economic forecast that shows economic growth continuing and the economy having a soft landing from the pandemic that avoids a recession.
Eric Trump is having some issues with his dad getting indicted, as he weirdly claimed that the FBI went through Barron Trump's underwear drawer.
Editor’s note: The Hill’s Morning Report is our daily newsletter that dives deep into Washington’s agenda. To subscribe, click here or fill out the box below. Consumers crave lower prices, cheaper …
It’s utterly unimaginable. Probably.
From a reality-based perspective, it was heartening that the censure resolution targeting Adam Schiff failed. But it still received far too many GOP votes.
Some Republican contenders finally think it’s safe enough to attack Trump.
Many House Republicans are nervous that Speaker Kevin McCarthy will cede more power to the same group of Republicans that have tried to sink the legislation in the past.
Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff of California claimed that Republicans were “lunatics” who “have taken over the asylum,” following a failed effort to censure him.
MSNBC host Rachel Maddow said Wednesday on "The ReidOut" that former President Donald Trump could make a plea deal vowing not to run for president again to avoid jail time. | Clips
On Wednesday, MSNBC contributor Jason Johnson said on MSNBC's "The ReidOut" Wednesday that he believes former President Donald Trump is a "bubbling criminal" who will be like an anvil on the neck of the Republican Party in the 2024n election. | Clips
Any Republican who thought he could get away with doing something illegal because Democrats did it first is too stupid to be our champion, much less the Republican nominee for president.
If Trump loses in 2024, sparing him jail time could ease our divided politics.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed