Chris Christie's announcement that he is running for the 2024 Republican nomination set Sen. Marco Rubio off on a tangent about his own 2016 campaign.
Trump's lawyers were unaware that Mark Meadows was testifying, as the former chief of staff has been out of contact with Donald Trump.
Senate Finance Committee Chair Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) said he is talking to his colleagues about the next steps, including a potential subpoena for Harlan Crow.
Trump's chosen DHS Inspector General Joseph Cuffari admitted during a House hearing that he destroyed federal records.
Former Vice President Mike Pence and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie are set to announce their candidacies next week.
The Republican presidential candidate is betting that a hopeful message will break through in 2024.
Special counsel Jack Smith is wrapping up his federal probe into former President Donald Trump’s alleged mishandling of classified documents held at Mar-a-Lago.
Former Vice President Mike Pence promises “the best days" of the United States are yet to come in a video formally launching his campaign for the Republican nomination for president.
Pence has cast himself in the mold of another influential Republican president — but not the one he served under as vice president.
The polls say the former vice president, who announced his 2024 candidacy in a video on Wednesday, has little chance. But he is driven by his faith.
The video comes ahead of a kickoff event in Iowa on Wednesday.
Candidates will be required to have at least 40,000 donors to face off in August.
The former vice president was loyal to Trump until he wasn’t. He wants voters to focus on his loyalty to a higher power as he runs for the White House.
Mike Pence kicked off his presidential campaign on Wednesday from Iowa, an early-voting state Trump won in 2016 and 2020
Former Vice President Mike Pence released a video early Wednesday morning declaring that he is running for president in 2024.
Former Republican New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie announced his campaign for the 2024 presidential election on Tuesday.
Chris Christie came out of the gate and talked about Trump in the sort of blunt terms that other Republican presidential candidates have feared.
The ESPN personality told Sean Hannity on Fox News that Joe Biden's 2024 candidacy is "embarrassing" for the left.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed