Former Manhattan prosecutor Mark Pomerantz complied with Jim Jordan's subpoena in the Alvin Bragg investigation but gave Republicans no information.
How badly did Donald Trump's CNN Town Hall fail? In the same format on the same network, President Biden drew more viewers than Trump.
Former President Donald Trump is hoping to squash any momentum from Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) or other would-be Republican challengers before the party’s 2024 primary even begins in earnest. Tr…
CNN's attempt to defend hosting a town hall for the former president was undercut when a source close to the Trump campaign thanked the network for the campaign contribution.
The CNN town hall was a wake-up call: If Trump wins, he’ll be even more dangerous than he was last time.
A Republican lawmaker says the ex-prosecutor repeatedly declined to answer questions at a closed-door meeting of the House Judiciary Committee.
Unfortunately for CNN, the very first member of the panel to answer the question was onto CNN's propaganda and called them out on it.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed