Clarence Thomas has gotten himself caught in another lie as his secret Republican donor Harlan Crow did have business before the Supreme Court.
The epidemic of apparent corruption in the conservative Supreme Court majority has spread to include Justice Neil Gorsuch.
Chief Justice John Roberts has declined an invitation to testify before the Senate about the Supreme Court’s ethical standards, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) said Tuesday…
Who watches the philosopher kings with lifetime appointments?
Thomas has some company, but not much competition, when it comes to keeping information from the public.
Chief Justice John Roberts declined a request from the Senate Judiciary Committee to testify before the panel.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed