Trump thinks that the Chinese spy balloon was secretly manned and the US should have extorted China.
The word coming out of the DNC winter meeting is that President Biden has the 2024 nomination locked up as Democrats and progressives are happy with him.
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) tried to claim that since Biden didn't give a speech about the Chinese spy balloon, he was guilty of dereliction of duty.
At a press conference, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) reminded Republicans that three spy balloons flew over the US while Trump was president and none were shot down.
Secretary of State Antony Blinken postponed a meeting with President Xi because of a Chinese surveillance balloon in US airspace.
Trump and DeSantis are leading the way for Republicans on race, education, and gender identity. This can't end well.
There is nothing new about superpowers spying on one another, even from balloons. But for pure gall, there was something different this time.
The effort off the coast of South Carolina is expected to take days, and Navy and Coast Guard ships have been sent to the scene. U.S. officials are watching for retaliation from China.
The transiting of three suspected Chinese spy balloons over the continental US during the Trump administration was only discovered after President Joe Biden took office, a senior administration official told CNN on Sunday.
The fascination with how to down the intelligence gathering balloon quickly gave way into the new geopolitical reality: There is no downside to being a China hawk.
As a Chinese spy balloon made its way east across the United States last week, a military and diplomatic crisis played out on the ground.
At issue is whether the Biden administration waited too long to take down the balloon from China.
The U.S. military shot down a suspected Chinese surveillance balloon on Saturday off the coast of South Carolina after it floated for days through U.S. airspace. Republicans have blasted Biden for …
A new report says Chinese spy balloons have been seen before near U.S. airspace, as a 2022 incident in Hawaii comes into focus.
The Joe Biden who telegraphed to the world defeat in Afghanistan and indifference in Ukraine has now done something even worse.
A Biden administration official confirmed that the United States was unaware of the other Chinese spy balloons that flew over the country.
Republicans are sputtering to explain why Trump didn't know that at least three Chinese balloons transited the U.S. during the Trump administration.
Officials in the last administration denied that the airships had flown over the U.S. on their watch.
The downing of a suspected Chinese surveillance balloon was met by lawmakers with a mix of praise, criticism and concern.
A new report says that Chinese baloon flights across the U.S. during the Trump administration were never detected at the time.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed