Republicans are calling Herschel Walker toast and saying that the Georgia Senate runoff is over.
It is projected that Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) will defeat Herschel Walker and give Democrats a 51-49 majority in the Senate.
According to Dave Wasserman of NBC News/The Cook Political Report, Sen. Raphael Warnock is in the driver's seat in the Georgia Senate runoff.
The Trump Organization has been found guilty of engaging in a criminal tax fraud scheme in New York.
Tuesday night was yet another defeat for Donald Trump.
The GOP Georgia Senate candidate's son had a pointed message for his father and other Republicans after Sen. Raphael Warnock's runoff victory.
Democrats were going to be in the majority anyway, no matter the outcome in Georgia, but the difference between 51 and 50 Senate seats is enormous.
Raphael Warnock, a son of Savannah public housing who rose to become Georgia’s first Black senator, secured a full six-year term and a spot among Democrats’ rising stars.
Herschel Walker’s loss to Senator Raphael Warnock showed that flawed candidates cannot always rely on partisan loyalties to lift them. And it is likely to deepen Republican infighting over Donald Trump’s drag on the party.
Another Senate seat would mean majorities on committees and an easier time confirming judges. The political consequences could reach even further.
Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock will defeat GOP challenger Herschel Walker in Georgia's Senate runoff election, CNN projects. Follow here for results and the latest live news updates.
Raphael Warnock’s victory in the Georgia Senate runoff last night will also serve as vindication for President Biden on a different front: His recent push for party leaders to make major changes to the 2024 presidential primary calendar.
The Democratic senator won a full six-year term.
In the wake of Herschel Walker’s Senate loss, aides say his campaign was as flawed as the candidate.
He’s a loser.
Sen. Raphael Warnock will keep his seat in Washington after defeating Herschel Walker on Tuesday in the Senate runoff race in Georgia.
CNN commentator Ashley Allison went off Tuesday on American sports hero Herschel Walker after he was defeated in the special selection process of radical socialist Raphael Warnock in Georgia. Allison echoed Marxist Truther Van Jones saying Herschel Walker was “an insult to the black community.” Evidently, successful black men are an insult to blacks in…
Laura Ingraham and Fox News are not taking the Herschel Walker defeat well, as she criticized the Republican Party and declared that she was pi*sed.
It’s difficult to tell whether to attribute Warnock’s competitiveness to his political gifts — or to the gifts Republicans handed him.
Forget about Florida and Ohio: Georgia and Arizona are poised to be the next kingmakers of presidential politics.
Sen. Raphael Warnock remains undefeated.
“Georgia may be remembered as the state that broke Trump once and for all,” said one GOP operative.
Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-N.Y.) announced on Wednesday that he will not challenge Ronna McDaniel for the Republican National Committee’s (RNC) top spot but urged the three-time chairwoman to step aside. “…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed