Herschel Walker ran out of things to say after 15 minutes, as things got strange and weird in a debate Sen. Raphael Warnock won.
Herschel Walker did not make it through 15 minutes of the debate without a total gaffe as he blamed diabetics for the high price of insulin.
SAVANNAH, Ga. — Republican Herschel Walker won a moral victory by avoiding disaster at his sole televised debate with Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.) Friday. In the process, the former football …
The Biden administration launched a beta version of its student loan forgiveness application on Friday that borrowers can use to apply for their loan forgiveness. “We’re accepting appli…
The Georgia Senate candidate's decision to tone down his position shows the high stakes of the race, one of Republicans’ best opportunities to flip a Democratic seat this fall.
SAVANNAH, Ga. – Sen. Raphael Warnock (D) and his Republican opponent, former football star Herschel Walker, faced off on Friday night for their first and likely only debate, using the face-to-face …
Ronna McDaniel, the chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, predicted that the Senate will remain narrowly split following next month’s midterm elections. “I think it’ll be one…
Sen. Raphael Warnock and challenger Herschel Walker debated, with the two turning to Warnock's support for Joe Biden and their laundry lists of scandals.
Herschel Walker and Sen. Raphael Warnock had their first and only debate ahead of Georgia's U.S. Senate election next month. Here are the biggest highlights and takeaways.
Trump-endorsed Republican challenger Herschel Walker slammed Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) for his radical position on abortion.
Herschel Walker, needing to recover from weeks of negative headlines, went on the offensive against Senator Raphael Warnock in what is likely to be the only debate of their crucial Senate race.
Herschel Walker had a badge, Raphael Warnock had a quip about his opponent’s law enforcement claims, and the candidates sparred on abortion.
The candidates in one of the most closely-watched races of the midterms met in their only scheduled debate
Sen. Raphael Warnock insisted during the debate in Georgia that the state's sweeping election integrity bill "makes voting harder."
Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) refused to offer a clear answer about packing the Supreme Court in Friday evening's Senate debate in Georgia.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed