Rachel Maddow said that the efforts of the American people over the next six weeks will determine the direction of our democracy.
In 2009, Georgia US Senate candidate Herschel Walker paid for an abortion, even though he wants to ban all abortions.
MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace pointed out that no news organization did more laundering of Trump's presidency than the Wall Street Journal, and they are seven years too late on disavowing him.
During an appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Speaker Nancy Pelosi accidentally said Trump's name then suggested that it be bleeped out.
Trump has already motivated stochastic terrorism in the past (El Paso, January 6th) and is only pushing it harder now.
Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker of Georgia denied claims he paid for an abortion during a Friday night appearance on Fox News.
Herschel Walker supports an abortion ban, with no exceptions. The Georgia Republican has also been accused of paying for an ex-girlfriend's abortion.
Herschel Walker said he will sue the Daily Beast after the media outlet published a story citing a source who claimed the former NFL star paid for her abortion.
The lesson of January 6, 2021, is that when extremism, conspiracies and incitement reach a boiling point, they seek an outlet.
Republican Herschel Walker is denying allegations that surfaced in the Daily Beast Monday that he paid for a woman’s abortion in 2009.
"I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us," Christian Walker said.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed