Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said on Sunday that the recent prisoner swap between the U.S. and Venezuela puts Americans “in danger” worldwide. “Well, the two Venezuelans that were released are the ne…
Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) on Sunday said he wanted more information about the devastation wrought in Lee County in Florida by Hurricane Ian, which has raised questions about evacuation timing in the…
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Administrator Deanne Criswell on Sunday responded to Republicans criticizing Vice President Harris for a remark she made stressing equity in the administr…
The underdog made a comeback. Now, here’s what Ukraine needs to sustain its victories.
Former national security adviser H.R. McMaster on Sunday cautioned Russian President Vladimir Putin against carrying out his threat of a nuclear attack, saying it would be a “suicide weapon.&…
Time is running out for Russian President Vladmir Putin, and he knows it.
Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis issued a stern warning during a Friday press conference in Fort Myers to would-be looters in the wake of Hurricane Ian.
The president will travel to Puerto Rico on Monday and to Florida on Wednesday to tour hurricane damage in two places that have been significantly affected.
The Inside CNN newsletter team caught up with Erin Burnett a few months ago, shortly after she returned from a reporting trip to Ukraine.
Leaders ponder what Florida will look like after Ian's lethal impact.
More than 1.3 million homes and businesses remained without power on Saturday.
The president and first lady Jill Biden will visit Puerto Rico on Monday and then Florida on Wednesday.
“Just because you’re not required to buy flood insurance doesn’t mean you don’t have the option to buy it.”
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed