A new Wall Street Journal poll revealed that 89% of Americans want abortion to be legal in some form and that abortion is the issue most motivating people to vote.
A new photo shows that Trump's many legal issues seem to be taking a toll on him.
Trump's response was typically juvenile and unserious. The threat, however, is serious.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) has followed Trump to Pennsylvania and is claiming that Biden is trying to incite violence against her.
Trump was most interested in intelligence that he could use as leverage over our friends, such as Merkel, Trudeau, and Macron, rather than information needed to protect us from Kim, Xi, and Putin.
The president seeks to confront threats to American institutions, but Americans are deeply divided on who is imperiling them.
Other presidents warned of external threats like Russia or Islamic terrorism. Biden's speech was striking in identifying a danger within.
'You keep trying to make that case. I don’t consider any Trump supporter a threat to the country,' Biden claimed.
On Friday's broadcast of the Fox News Channel's "Ingraham Angle," Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) stated that President Joe Biden is "basically saying to | Clips
On Friday's broadcast of the Fox News Channel's "Ingraham Angle," Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) responded to President Joe Biden invoking the rule of law | Clips
On Friday's broadcast of Newsmax TV's "The Record," Rep. Guy Reschenthaler (R-PA) argued President Joe Biden chose to use his address on Thursday to call | Clips
Joe Biden is facing a lot of backlash after his speech attacking MAGA Republicans. Reverend Franklin Graham blasted Joe Biden over his speech in a recent Facebook. Graham blasted Biden for “further dividing” the United States and “trying to vilify and demean conservative, freedom-loving Americans who do not support the failing and economically unsound policies…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed