Sen. Mike Crapo (R-ID) who is the top Republican on the Senate Finance Committee, admitted that the Reduce Inflation Act is not raising Americans' taxes.
The vote was 95-1 on expanding NATO to include Finland and Sweden in the Senate, and the only no vote belonged to Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO).
It is being reported that the 1/6 Committee intends to subpoena the texts and emails of Alex Jones after his lawyer screwed up and sent them to the plaintiffs in his defamation case.
Kevin McCarthy tied himself into knots and went to extreme lengths to deny Biden credit for taking out the leader of al-Qaeda.
Kansans have voted against a constitutional amendment that said there is no right to an abortion.
Rural Republicans joined suburban Democrats to create huge turnout and a broad coalition that voted to preserve abortion rights by a fat margin.
Arizona and Michigan have joined Pennsylvania and Nevada in picking Republican candidates for governor and secretary of state who reject the 2020 outcome. They might do the same for future elections.
Lawmakers in both parties are eager to act after former President Donald J. Trump and his allies sought to exploit a 135-year-old law to overturn the 2020 election.
The party’s congressional campaign arm spent $435,000 in a GOP primary to promote a candidate challenging Rep. Peter Meijer, who voted to impeach Trump.
Of those who are running again, all have challengers backed by Trump.
Kansas received a surprise show of support for abortion, and election deniers in Arizona had a good night.
November 2022 is poised to be a huge, historically uncertain election — and Tuesday’s primary results just added some fresh twists.
A Kansas campaign on abortion and notable GOP primaries highlighted an election night full of national ramifications for November.
Trump's endorsement board was filled with a slate of election denying candidates. But some key races have been tighter than he would like.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is managing expectations about how many Senate seats are likely to flip in the midterm election after Trump-backed candidates who have perpetuated ele…
A John Eastman email to Rudy Giuliani contained an admission that Trump and his supporters found no evidence of election fraud.
More people turned out than in any primary in Kansas history — and that could happen elsewhere, too.
The Justice Department is asking a federal judge for an order “authorizing the recovery of any Presidential records in the possession, custody, and/or control of Mr. Navarro.”
Republicans are nominating hapless and extremist candidates in a host of key battleground states.
After a broad victory in a deep-red state, Democrats are vowing to elevate the fight over abortion rights in midterm races across the country.
The people of Kansas spoke and now the rest of the country has to listen.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed