By a narrow vote of 217-213, the House passed a bill reinstating the assault weapons ban.
The parent company of Alex Jones's Infowars announced that they would be filing for bankruptcy as Jones faces defamation damages of potentially $150 million for defaming Sandy Hook families.
The DOJ is reportedly getting closer to Trump, as numerous cabinet officials are cooperating with the criminal probe into 1/6.
Sen. Ted Cruz was caught on video fist bumping fellow Senators and celebrating the blockage of expanded healthcare for vets.
A new poll from John Bolton's PAC found that Trump is hurting Republican Senate candidates in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and North Carolina.
The historic legislation passed along party lines with a razor-thin majority and only two Republicans voting in support.
The chamber is now set to take a momentous, if largely symbolic, vote after an attempted agreement on police accountability fell flat.
The House narrowly passed a bill to ban assault weapons on Friday, with five Democrats and two Republicans bucking their respective parties in their votes on the measure. The legislation, dubbed th…
The House of Representatives passed legislation on Friday that would ban most semi-automatic weapons currently in use in the U.S, including AR-15s.
The Democrat-led House of Repsentatives passed an "assault weapons" ban by a vote of 217 to 213 on Friday evening.
Republican officials outlined the Oz campaign's polling and financial troubles in recent meetings, emphasizing they can still win the Senate without Pennsylvania.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed