A number of senior US government officials have tested positive in recent months. The president is the latest.
Biden, who is twice boosted and has already started Paxlovid, is experiencing mild symptoms, according to the White House.
A once-in-a-century pandemic has now infected two consecutive presidents. The White House announced Thursday morning that Joe Biden contracted the coronavirus,...
President Joe Biden tested positive for coronavirus on Thursday morning, the White House revealed.
The Omicron variant is evolving in ways that make it better able to evade the body’s immune defenses. But booster shots still help prevent severe illness.
Biden gets covid-19, the second president to be struck by a disease that has killed more than a million American. The White House calls Biden's symptoms “very mild.”
Thursday on Fox News Channel's "America's Newsroom," Adm. Brett Giroir, former Trump coronavirus testing czar, expressed concern over President Joe Biden testing positive for COVID-19. | Clips
The White House on Thursday dismissed questions about where and when doctors believed President Joe Biden was infected with the coronavirus.
If Biden shades the truth on his bout with Covid, he’d be following presidential precedent.
White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Thursday said it doesn’t matter where Joe Biden got Covid. Imagine Trump’s spokeswoman saying this when the former president caught Covid. Quadruple vaxxed Joe Biden tested positive for Covid on Thursday and is experiencing mild symptoms. Biden is isolating at the White House. Joe Biden is experiencing a…
The president is experiencing “very mild” symptoms and is isolating at the White House.
The White House released a photo and video Thursday in an effort to downplay the news of Joe Biden coming down with COVID. Biden says he has mild symptoms but he is “Keeping busy!” and “Getting a lot of work done.” “Folks, I’m doing great. Thanks for your concern. Just called Senator Casey, Congressman Cartwright,…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed