The former Trump adviser tried to use scare tactics to dissuade the DOJ from pursuing contempt charges against him. He failed.
Former President Trump on Monday cast the Pulitzer Prize board’s rejection of his demand to revoke awards given to The New York Times and The Washington Post as “running cover” fo…
Bannon is charged in Washington’s federal court with defying a subpoena from the Jan. 6 committee that sought his records and testimony.
Federal judge rejects a Bannon defense request for a one-month delay, saying his past rulings on what evidence could be presented were very clear.
In the trial of Stephen K. Bannon for contempt of Congress, many jurors were excused because the January 6 Committee had biased them.
Steve Bannon is headed to trial on two criminal charges for his failure to comply with the House's January 6, 2021, investigation 10 months after receiving subpoenas from the select committee.
Prosecutors say the trial of the former Trump adviser, on charges of contempt of Congress related to a subpoena from the Jan. 6 committee, should be complete before the weekend.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed