Google will aid in the act of illegal abortions nationwide in the wake of the Roe V Wade decision, erasing data related to abortion
Rapinoe kneeling to American Anthem during a soccer match Outspoken Trump-hater and America-basher Megan Rapinoe will receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Joe Biden. And here we thought her 15 minutes of fame had already passed. Outkick Sports reported: News broke Friday that Megan Rapinoe will be one of 17 recipients of the Presidential…
Google will automatically purge information about users who visit abortion clinics and other places that could trigger legal problems now that the U.S. Supreme Court has opened the door for states to ban the termination of pregnancies
Vice President Harris said during an appearance late Saturday at the Essence Festival in New Orleans that the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade was “problematic on so many levels.” “…
The Supreme Court decision to reverse Roe, far from settling the matter, instead has launched court and political battles across the states likely to go on for years.
Providers and patients across the country have been struggling to navigate the evolving legal landscape around abortion laws and access.
The ruling created a new rallying cry for Democrats, but also revealed some divergences in the party and unsettled questions about the path forward.
Female Democratic candidates across the country are leaning into the fight over abortion rights, hoping to make it a top voting issue come fall. National Democrats from President Biden …
The decision, overturning a lower court ruling that had temporarily blocked the ban, allowed a 1925 law to take effect.
The Texas Supreme Court overruled a lower court on Friday evening and allowed a pre-Roe 1925 law prohibiting abortions to go into effect.
Megan Rapinoe, anthem kneeler and outspoken advocate of left-wing causes, is set to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Joe Biden.
The marshal asked the Maryland and Virginia governors, as well as the leaders of Montgomery and Fairfax counties, to put down the ongoing protests.
The Texas Supreme Court issued an order late Friday partially granting state Attorney General Ken Paxton's request to stay a lower court order that had temporarily blocked a nearly century-old abortion ban in the state.
The U.S. Supreme Court Marshal is imploring Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan to "enforce laws that prohibit picketing outside" justices' homes.
Democrats in Pima County, Arizona, scrubbed a social media post advertising an event called "Fuck the Fourth" after taking heat for the move.
'The Democrats aren't even trying to hide the fact they are the party of radicals anymore,' the Arizona Republican Party noted.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed