Donald Trump's reign as the ruler of the Republican Party is showing signs of ending as Ron DeSantis has a small two-point lead in a New Hampshire GOP primary poll.
Involving Trump, acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen and Jeffrey Clark, this was a bizarre situation. But everything about those early days of 2021 was bizarre.
The decision by Representative Kevin McCarthy not to appoint Republicans to the committee has given Democrats the chance to set out an uninterrupted narrative.
Jeffrey Clark gets his moment in the spotlight Thursday in front of the January 6 committee.
Veteran GOP pollster Frank Luntz said on Thursday that a recent New Hampshire poll showing Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) narrowly edging out former President Trump indicates Republicans are saying …
Justice Department officials’ unwavering resistance to former President Trump’s attempts to use their agency to legitimize his bid to remain in office will be the focus of Thursday’s hearing from t…
The witnesses will include Jeffrey Rosen, who was acting attorney general during the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the U.S. Capitol.
Tuesday's Jan. 6 hearing revealed the RNC was more involved in Trump's election schemes than we previously knew. That could — and should — mean legal trouble.
The House Committee looking into Jan. 6 has put a pause on upcoming hearings, citing 'new evidence' as a reason for the delay.
One photographer’s account of the commotion surrounding one of the biggest investigations in Washington since Watergate.
A Democratic-run committee relies on Republican witnesses to build the case against the former president — in searing detail.
The committee’s fifth hearing this month vividly depicted a department that worked frantically to stave off a constitutional crisis under pressure from the president.
McCarthy’s bet to exclude the pro-Trump GOP perspective from the Jan. 6 committee could prove costly to his potential speakership bid.
The House Jan. 6 committee is ready to share what it knows about the attack on the Capitol by a pro-Trump mob. It will do so in a series of hearings, some in prime time and broadcast on TV, through June.
On the setbacks for Trump’s stranglehold on the GOP in Georgia and New Hampshire — and what those states might have in common.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed