The House Select Committee wants the country to feel the sense of urgency it felt on January 6, 2021, and will attempt to take the country back during its first televised primetime hearing in the next week.
The Uvalde teacher who police inaccurately stated left a door open that the gunman used to gain access to the school intends to sue the manufacturer of the AR-15.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) said that Christian Nationalism, a dangerous theocratic ideology, can stop school shootings, and called Democrats domestic terrorists.
Former Trump advisor Peter Navarro has been arrested and is in custody ahead of an afternoon court appearance.
The action came the same day as the Justice Department said a grand jury had indicted Peter Navarro for his refusal to cooperate with the Jan. 6 committee’s investigation.
Navarro is the second former Trump aide to be charged with contempt of Congress over refusal to cooperate with the Jan. 6 committee.
On Jan. 5, Mike Pence's right-hand man had a private conversation with the Secret Service about a possible security threat — created by Donald Trump.
He was indicted after refusing to comply with the House select committee subpoena.
A federal grand jury has indicted former Trump White House adviser Peter Navarro for contempt of Congress after he refused to cooperate in the House January 6 committee's investigation.
Former Trump trade adviser Peter Navarro was arrested on charges of contempt of Congress earlier Friday.
After Trump’s defeat in the 2020 election and subsequent false election fraud claims, Peter Navarro started spearheading efforts to overturn the election.
The select committee’s staff director told aides he was “deeply disappointed” after private details were shared by onetime Rep. Denver Riggleman (R-Va.).
Former Trump White House adviser Peter Navarro was indicted on contempt of Congress charges Friday for defying subpoenas from the House panel investigating Jan. 6 attack.
Former White House economic adviser Peter Navarro was reportedly handcuffed and "frogmarched" to court in an arrest for contempt of Congress.
The FBI placed Peter Navarro in John Hinckley Jr.’s jail cell after they arrested him for contempt of Congress.
Former White House economic adviser Peter Navarro contested the charges after he was arrested on two counts of contempt of Congress.
The first Republican attack ad is running against John Fetterman across Pennsylvania, and it is awful.
The former Trump adviser's obsession with discussing his lawless plot to overturn the 2020 election ultimately led to his indictment for denying a subpoena.
The Department of Justice has informed the House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, insurrection that it will not indict two former Trump White House officials found in contempt by the committee.
The FBI arrested former White House economic adviser Peter Navarro on Friday, acting on a referral from the Democrat-run January 6 Committee.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed