Tulsa, Oklahoma – Four people were killed in a shooting inside of St. Francis Hospital Wednesday evening. The gunman is also dead, police said. According to reports, a gunman, armed with a rifle and a handgun, opened fire on the second floor of the hospital at around 5 pm local time. The gunman has not…
Police said the mass shooter who opened fire at a hospital building in Tulsa, Okla., on Wednesday afternoon killed four people before committing suicide, in an incident that lasted about five minut…
The factors that lead to tragedies like Uvalde are deeply ingrained in US politics, culture, and law.
Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) said on Wednesday there is “growing momentum” on gun violence legislation after another bipartisan senators meeting on the matter was held earlier that day. “Today a gro…
These are the policy ideas to stop America’s most lethal threat, but it’s up to lawmakers to act.
Multiple people were killed Wednesday in a shooting on the campus of St. Francis Hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma, according to authorities. Follow here for the latest news updates.
The shooter bought an AR-style semi-automatic rifle on the afternoon of the shooting and a handgun on Sunday, Tulsa's police chief said.
Tulsa police confirm that four people were killed after a gunman opened fire inside an Oklahoma hospital. The gunman is also dead, police say.
Four people were killed in a shooting Wednesday on the campus of a hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma, according to local police.
A gunman killed at least four people in an attack at a Tulsa, Oklahoma, hospital Wednesday, police said at a news conference.
Placeholder while article actions loadYou’re reading an edition of The 5-Minute Fix newsletter, which explains and analyzes the why behind the day’s biggest political news in five minutes or less. ...
At least four people were killed Wednesday in a shooting on a hospital campus in Tulsa, Oklahoma, police said in a news conference Wednesday evening.
Debra Proctor was at the Warren Building of the St. Francis Hospital campus for a doctor’s appointment on Wednesday when she said she heard police sirens ringing out.
Kalen Davis, 45, a life-long resident of Tulsa, told CNN she was waiting in traffic at around 5 p.m. CT when she saw multiple police cars responding to an incident at 65th Street and Yale Avenue.
A White House official says President Biden has been briefed on the shooting in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed