The outlook is grim in the short term. But there are three possible paths over the longer term.
Every Supreme Court nominee is asked about their views of the landmark abortion rights ruling that has stood for a half-century.
The fight for Congress often dominates midterm elections but the Supreme Court leak has thrust candidates for governor into the forefront of the 2022 campaign.
An inspector general's report claims the Trump administration altered an intelligence report so Trump wouldn't look bad.
If you’re a man and you think abortion rights don’t impact you, you're wrong.
No law or written code of conduct prescribes how an investigation into the leak of a draft opinion should proceed, or whether journalists will be swept into it.
Many factors drove women into the work force in greater numbers in the 1970s. Scholars argue that abortion access was an important one.
The event was among numerous protests planned across the country this weekend.
The majority of five justices is testing the power of fellow conservative chief justice.
Antiabortion activists and Republican allies stand on the cusp of reaching this goal.
"We’re going to talk about the economy, about energy, about the failed Biden policies, about the open border," said a top GOP strategist.
An Appalachian writer says Hillbilly Elegy played to bogus notions on the left and right about the impoverished region. The only thing that benefited was Vance’s political career.
The leaked U.S. Supreme Court draft opinion that could end or limit abortion access for millions has sent shockwaves through diverse faith communities
A New York City pro-abortion protest included a performer pretending to have an abortion in front of a Catholic church.
Sunday's protest follows a string of drastic measures being taken by far left radicals to protest the Court’s expected decision to repeal Roe v. Wade.
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" that if the Supreme Court overturned the 1973 Roe. v Wade decision, women will become "half citizens." | Clips
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" that if the Supreme Court overturned the Roe. v. Wade decision, "LGBTQ+ equality" is in danger. | Clips
Governor Tate Reeves said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" that the Mississippi trigger law will go into effect if the Supreme Court overturns the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision. | Clips
The state is key in the GOP nominating process and had long been favorable to social conservatives — until Pence's former boss won it in 2016.
Russia’s invasion of Ukraine accelerates the administration’s efforts to find a path between global free trade and Trump-like protectionism.
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" that if the Supreme Court justices who said they believed Roe v Wade was precedent during their confirmation hearings and are now poised to overturn it purposefully misled the Senate. | Clips
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed